Champions for Kids
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista thanks all of the following Champions! Thank you for sharing our passion for kids!
$50,000 & Up
Boys & Girls Club of Vista Foundation
Issa Family Foundation
Wells Fargo Private Foundation
Paul & Diane Eckert
Sahm Family Foundation
Youth Friends Association
City of Vista
Sarah & Bill Holt
John & Nancy Lawton
Rose Marie Nelson
Daphne Seybolt Culpepper Memorial Foundation
Samuel I. & John Henry Fox Foundation
Pratt Memorial Fund
Sidney Stern Memorial Fund
Jack & Betty Collar
Jim & Megan Minarik
Matt & Denise Koumaras
Help a Kid for Life! Join the Kid for Life Society.
Generations of kids have found a brighter future at the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. A gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s Foundation can help give generations of Vista kids the gift of academic success, healthy lifestyles and character development. A planned gift and bequest and help provide income for our programs forever.
- Wills & Bequests- these are an outright or percentage of remainder gift of cash, securities or real property in your will or trust.
- Memorial Gift- make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one and make an impact on the future of kids we serve.
- Retirement plans- these gifts such as a 401k IRA are often a very tax efficient way of making a planned gift.
- Charitable Gift Annuities- these gifts can provide you a secure and steady payout while making a substantial gift at the same time.
- Gift of Life Insurance- For a small sum, you can make a large gift and receive a possible tax deduction by adding us a a beneficiary designation on an existing policy.
- Gifts of Real Estate- real property can be gifted in a variety of ways that might benefit the Boys & Girls Club and you.
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds that have been held for a year and appreciated can help you avoid capital gains taxes.
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista Foundation is also a 501c3 non-profit that solely exists to support the long-term sustainability of the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. The Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s foundation’s Tax ID is 95-3376683.
Please call 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form for more information.