Our membership fees are an affordable $50 per year, but the actual cost per child is more than 10 times that at $577. We rely on the generosity of the community to “bridge the gap” so that our Club members have access to all of the engaging and enriching activities we provide in Vista. Every dollar makes a difference in our year-round programs.
Champions for Kids are extraordinary people offering extraordinary support on an annual basis to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista changing lives towards great futures. Become a Champion for Kids today by donating $2500 or more annually. You can donate monthly, quarterly or whatever works for you and make an impact immediately.
We are always looking for passionate people to make a difference in the lives of our Club kids. It can be as little as a one time class or an hour a day every month. We’re looking for help Monday-Friday until 6:30pm throughout the year. There are also opportunities during school breaks from 7am-6:30pm. We are in need of tutors for grades K-8, artists, musicians, coaches, photography/videography, web design help, fundraising and clerical help. Be that special person and help inspire great futures.
To find out more volunteer info, contact us at 760-724-6606 ext. 24 or with this online form online form.
Day service projects are available for companies and community groups. For specific volunteer inquiries, please call 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form
We appreciate and accept some in-kind donations which enhance our programs and services.
- Click on the DONATE button and let us know what item you would like to purchase with your donation.
- Help us out with our Amazon Wishlist
- Contact 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form to provide us with the details of your donation prior to bringing to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista.
Donated items will be offered through silent and live auction during the event and could include:
- Vacation Items
- Event Tickets
- Experience prizes, such as a celebrity event or golf outing
- Sports Memorabilia
- Your product or service
- Gift Cards/Certificates
Direct Needs for Club
Arts & Crafts Supplies
Cookies for Homework Incentive program
- Balls (basketballs, playground balls, hand balls, soccer balls, whiffle balls, Jr. Footballs)
- Flags for football
- Portable soccer nets
- Jump Ropes
Ping Pong Table
Air Hockey Table
- 25 youth size aprons
- Cutting Mats, knives, spoons, etc.
- Large Mixer
Easels & Flip Charts
Portable P.A. with wireless microphone
Black “banquet” tablecloths for 6’ tables (6)
Royal blue “banquet” tablecloths for 6’ tables (2)
Royal blue “banquet” tablecloths for 60” Round tables (4)
Extension Cords/Power Strips
Become a Kid for Life
Generations of kids have found a brighter future at the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. A gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s Foundation can help give generations of Vista kids the gift of academic success, healthy lifestyles and character development while helping our Club programs forever.
- Wills & Bequests- these are an outright or percentage of remainder gift of cash, securities or real property in your will or trust.
- Memorial Gift- make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one and make an impact on the future of kids we serve.
- Retirement plans- these gifts such as a 401k IRA are often a very tax efficient way of making a planned gift
- Charitable Gift Annuities- these gifts can provide you a secure and steady payout while making a substantial gift at the same time.
- Gift of Life Insurance- You can make a large gift and receive a possible tax deduction by adding us as a beneficiary designation on an existing policy.
- Outright Gift of Real Estate or Other Property- you are entitled to a tax deduction of your Adjusted Gross Income. For securities, you can avoid the capital gain tax.
- A gift of personal residence with a retained life estate- transfer your ownership but retain use during your lifetime.
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista Foundation is also a 501c3 non-profit that solely exists to support the long-term sustainability of the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. The Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s foundation’s Tax ID is 95-3376683.
Please call 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form for more information.