Support Great Futures
The cost for membership is $50 a year but the actual cost for child is $577 per Club member. We need your support to provide safe, fun quality programs year-round for Club members.
Club champions are phenomenal Boys & Girls Club of Vista supporters that care about changing lives to create more great futures. Become a champion today! Donate online, by mail or call 760-724-6606 ext. 21 to make a donation of any level- When it comes to great futures, every dollar counts!
*Our online donation system currently accepts all Credit Cards and Paypal.
Please check with your employer about a match for your donation! Many mid-large sized companies offer matching donations! Please contact your HR to find out if there’s a way to DOUBLE your donation! We’re flexible! Donate monthly, quarterly, etc. We accept cash, check, and credit card donations at our main location:Boys & Girls Club Vista 410 W California Ave
Vista, CA 92083
*Donations by check may also be mailed to this location.
We appreciate and accept some in-kind donations which enhance our programs and services. Donations that we regularly accept are:
- Click on the DONATE button and let us know what item you would like to purchase with your donation.
- Help us out with our Amazon Wishlist
- Contact 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form to provide us with the details of your donation prior to bringing to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista.
- School Supplies
- Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Cookies for Homework Incentive program: $25
- Sports Equipment
- Cooking Supplies
$100 – $499
- Banquet Tables: $125 ea.
- Easels & Flip Charts: $100
- Hand Truck: $150
- Portable P.A. $500
$500 – $999
- Art Room Chairs (30 needed): $500
- Air Hockey Table: $500
- Xbox One/PS4 & Games for Teen Room : $500
$1000 & up
- Awning or umbrellas for Snack Area: $1500 & up
- Playground Equipment: $1000
- Electric Paper Towel Dispensers & Installation: $2500
- Washer/Dryer $1500
- Dual-pane Windows: $5000
- Perimeter Fence/Gates $25,000
- HVAC for Gym: $80,000
- New Roof $200,000
- Solar Installation: $150,000
- Pergo flooring for Drama and Gamesroom
- In-kind Custodial Services
- In-kind Landscaping Services
- In-kind Facility Repairs
Join the Kid for Life Society
Generations of kids have found a brighter future at the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. A gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s Foundation can help give generations of Vista kids the gift of academic success, healthy lifestyles and character development. A planned gift and bequest and help provide income for our programs forever.
- Wills & Bequests- these are an outright or percentage of remainder gift of cash, securities or real property in your will or trust.
- Memorial Gift- make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one and make an impact on the future of kids we serve.
- Retirement plans- these gifts such as a 401k IRA are often a very tax efficient way of making a planned gift.
- Charitable Gift Annuities- these gifts can provide you a secure and steady payout while making a substantial gift at the same time.
- Gift of Life Insurance- For a small sum, you can make a large gift and receive a possible tax deduction by adding us a a beneficiary designation on an existing policy.
- Gifts of Real Estate, Stocks, Bonds- real property and funds that can help you avoid capital gains taxes.
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista Foundation is also a 501c3 non-profit that solely exists to support the long-term sustainability of the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. The Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s foundation’s Tax ID is 95-3376683.
Please call 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or via online form for more information.