Our membership fees are an affordable $50 per year, but the actual cost per child is more than 10 times that at $665. We rely on the generosity of the community to “bridge the gap” so that our Club members have access to all of the engaging and enriching activities we provide in Vista. Every dollar makes a difference in our year-round programs.
Become a Kid for Life
Generations of kids have found a brighter future at the Boys & Girls Club of Vista. A gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Vista’s Foundation can help give generations of Vista kids the gift of academic success, healthy lifestyles and character development while helping Vista kids forever.
- Wills & Bequests- these are an outright or percentage of remainder gift of cash, securities or real property in your will or trust.
- Memorial Gift- make a tribute gift in honor of a loved one and make an impact on the future of kids we serve.
- Retirement plans- these gifts such as a 401k IRA are often a very tax efficient way of making a planned gift
- Charitable Gift Annuities- these gifts can provide you a secure and steady payout while making a substantial gift at the same time.
- Gift of Life Insurance- You can make a large gift and receive a possible tax deduction by adding us as a beneficiary designation on an existing policy.
- Outright Gift of Real Estate or Other Property- you are entitled to a tax deduction of your Adjusted Gross Income. For securities, you can avoid the capital gain tax.
- A gift of personal residence with a retained life estate- transfer your ownership but retain use during your lifetime.
Please call us at 760-724-6606 ext. 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find a way to become a kid for life by leaving a legacy.